Paypal

Wednesday 19 July 2017

New Project

Enjoy this great fight between heroes, 5 versus 5
   I am currently in development of a new project, it will also be a hero style battle custom map. (Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne)
Current stage of progress, with a completed Hero called Paladin (Resurrection, Holy Bolt, Might and ULTIMATE: Divine Shield), including a new wave spawn mechanic. However, this map will not be a typical MOBA (Multi-player Online Battle Arena), it will have a unique game-play involved but it will still be similar in some ways. (5v5 and wave spawns/items).

   Hopefully this project will flourish and continue to shine as new versions are patched upon it. If you have any questions, please feel free to list them in the comments and I will try my best to answer. There is currently no set goal for the release date as it is currently in the early alpha stages. This project is done solely by me and I am also kin in finding a trusty development team, please contact me via acumenknight@gmail.com if you are interested. I will try my best to read the mails.

   Last of all, good luck and have fun playing Defense of Base! I will leave a shout-out before creating a new blog-spot with blogger.com so that you guys can be kept up to date in the months to come.



 (Acumenknight)

1 comment:

  1. Please support me by donating to my Paypal for more awesome Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne custom maps in the future, enjoy your stay here. Welcome to the new future, where earth will become a utopia for all humanity.

    ReplyDelete